***ONLY AVAILABLE FROM DECEMBER 1st - 31st***
If you can't beat them... join them! That's the thinking behind this hilarious Boxing Week video campaign featuring Santa, Momma Clause and Selfie, the mischievous little elf! Over the years we learned how hard it was to fight "the big red man" during the month of December so instead of fighthing him we decided to leave him and his crew do all the heavy lifting! You can use this campaign all month or turn it into a blitz between Christmas and New Year's Eve. No matter what you choose just be ready to work your bottom off answering leads from excited prospects!
• You will get our full-fledged video mouse-trap featuring a powerful pre-frame video presentation bringing salesmanship to the Web experience for your prospects and helping them bridge the gap from non-intender to intender. You will get a customized promotion video featuring your manufacturer’s incentives, rebates, and specials. You will also get our high-converting lead capture form and the lead nurturing (thank you) video all assembled in a sales funnel optimized to generate quality leads. We will also customize the mouse-trap with your logo, phone number, address, and make sure all the leads are sent exactly where you want them sent (CRM, email addresses, etc.) Price $3,497
• YouTube Video Ad Package where we will license to you the video from the mouse-trap and upload it to your YouTube channel so you can use it on your Website, upload it to your Facebook page and use it to target conquest vehicle shoppers around your dealership on all your social media properties! BONUS #1: $297 Value!
• Social Domination Artwork Package. This package will provide you with the video source file, an Instagram Post, a LinkedIn Post, 6 high-converting image ads already perfectly sized for your Facebook ads, a text file with the exact headline, description, and other elements you can copy/paste directly in your Facebook ad campaign to immediately get the maximum traction with conquest vehicle shoppers and non-intenders around your dealership. Our Facebook ad package also includes all the campaign creative you will be able to use royalty-free to supplement your social media efforts and to maximize congruence. BONUS #2: $197 Value!
• Home Page Hack-Tool to help you re-direct organic new vehicle prospect and new car sales traffic coming from your main Website directly into your video mouse-trap to help you maximize leads and conversions from traffic interested in new car sales BONUS #3: $47 Value!
• Complete Pre-Launch Training For Your Team where we provide them with the tips and tactics our other dealers have used to make the most out of these campaign and "best-practices" on following up with the leads, voice-mail, two-step calls, emails and SMS strategies. BONUS #4: $197 Value!
• 3,000 Email Broadcast Bonus. This bonus will provide you with the exact 4 powerful email scripts we've been using to generate tons of leads for dealers who wanted to make sure their existing customers didn't feel "left out" of the opportunity. It also includes the ability to have us send these email invitations for you using our whitelisted and fully compliant proprietary email broadcast engine to up to 3,000 contacts. BONUS #5: $297 Value!
• Our 1,000 SMS Broadcast Bonus which will provide you with the exact text message scripts we've been using to instantly generate a massive amount of leads for dealers who wanted to make sure their mobile customers could also be invited + the ability to have us send these SMS using our fully compliant proprietary SMS broadcast engine to up to 1,000 mobile contacts. BONUS #6: $297 Value!
• Our YouTube Conquest Bonus Package which will allow you to take advantage of Google and YouTube’s pay-per-view targeting technology to reach 12,000 conquest vehicle shoppers around your dealership. These are 12,000 people who are not yet your customers and are probably not in your current database! BONUS #7: $147 Value!
Enjoy $1,479 in FREE Bonuses!
Make sure to ask us about our 4 custom offers 3-pack video for the promo tab of the campaign. Learn more about this option here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZdJy-cW3A